Black Edge Mouse Pads and Placemats
• Sublimation Transfer
• Heat Resistant Tape or spray adhesive
• Blank Black Edge Mouse Pad or Placemat
Step 1: Adjust Heat Press
Heat Press Temperature: 400o F
Dwell Time: 35-40 seconds
Note: These instructions, including transfer times and temperatures, are based on the inks, paper, equipment and supplies we use. Your inks, papers, etc. may require adjustments in your time/temp settings.
Step 2: Design Your Transfer
Design your transfer so that it is larger than the item (approx .125” larger), or print using registration marks to line-up the image. Templates are also available online at laserreproductions.com.
Step 3: Prepare Your Transfer
1. Place the transfer face up on a table.
2. Place the Mouse Pad or Placemat face-down on the transfer in appropriate position.
3. Tape the Mouse Pad or Placemat into place using 2-3 small strips of heat resistant tape. Or you may elect to spray the transfer paper with sublimation adhesive spray. Then register the print to the mouse pad.
4. Turn the transfer and substrate over together, and place them on the heat platen so the transfer is facing up.
5. Place a sheet of Teflon over the transfer to prevent paper bounce when opening the heat press!
6. Using Firm pressure, press at 400o F for 40 - 45 seconds.
7. Remove from press and peel away the transfer.
For support on these or any of our products, please call our toll-free number for assistance: 877.795.1500. You may also write to us at Support@LaserReproductions.com.