Custom Printed Shirts now available at LRI
For years, the industry of custom shirt and apparel printing has gone from a guy with a squeegee pushing ink through a screen to elaborate and highly technological direct-to-garment printing. Custom shirt printing has seen traditional printing with a full color back design and a left chest print to jumbo prints, all over prints and even some interesting if not chaotic printing where print locations are often printed in complete randomness with no two shirts every printed in the same location. Custom shirt printing has seen this transformation for over a decade. At Laser Reproductions, Inc we have seen all these changes and have responded with our creative, quality focused approach to custom shirt printing as well. DTF, Direct To Film transfers. The most durable transfer ever and the most vibrant!
At Laser Reproductions custom shirt printing has arrived!
Options, Full Color or Spot Colors, multiple locations, sizes, types, and more are the often-asked question regarding custom shirt printing. What does the art look like, is the art ready to go, where do you want it printed and how many do you want? All great questions. So, lets’ break down what we need at Laser Reproductions to make the best-looking shirts with the quality our customers expect.
What does a shirt printer need?
- How many shirts or apparel items do you need? If you have the sizes even better.
- What types of shirts do you want? 100% Cotton, tri-blend, dry-fit or some other blend.
- Will these be shirts, hoodies, crewneck sweatshirts, tank tops or something else?
- Do you have art ready to go or do you need assistance with art and design? Just need assistance getting your art print ready.
- Print location. What would you like on the front and back of your custom shirts and how large do you want the printing to be?
- Shirt colors? Coyote brown, Navy blue, black, red, or Kiwi green? Just let us know.
- Need assistance with art and graphics? No problem. At Laser we have a full art team, and we can look at your art and designs and work with you to get it prepared for production. Quality is essential and making sure your art is ready to go is a big part of that process.
We work with all orders large and small.
Never worry your order is never too small. At Laser Reproductions we have the technology (reference The Bionic Man from the 1970’s) to print the smallest orders of just one to thousands of custom shirts. We have done so. Whether it was private rock concert held in the back yard of a neighbor to a wedding gift, his and her boathouse shirts, Bass fishing competition shirts, shirts for US Marines and the US Navy out of Great Lakes, IL, to small businesses that want a logo and some brand recognition. We have done it and we get excited each time we can assist with printing a new custom shirt for one of our customers. Our custom ink processes allow us to produce incredibly vibrant colors to a more vintage look.
Send us an email or give us a call at Laser Reproductions to get started on your wonderful custom shirts today.